http://dixieoutfitters.com

SHNV's Supporters for Apr. 2012:
Brock Townsend
Faithful Southron, THANK YOU!!


Southern Heritage <br>News and Views: REPARATIONS

Thursday, October 06, 2016

REPARATIONS

The United Nations recently recommended that reparations be paid for slavery. I am sure that pertains to the United States only, and most particularly the South.  When I heard this announcement, I was not surprised. I was, however, indignant, to say the least. All that I want to hear from the U.N. is that they are vacating U.S. soil and that they never again receive a solitary American dollar. I would love to hear that we, as a Nation, had resigned. American business is none of their business.
    
Secondly, I was a little surprised. Have not reparations been in effect for years in the form of welfare, public schools and affirmative action – maybe not?
    
Thirdly, I was enlightened. I did not know that there were any living slaves left to receive reparations nor living slave holders to shake down. Paying reparations at this late date is as unjust as blaming a son because his father murdered someone.  Do they really think such a move will heal racial relations?  Are they intentionally trying to start a race war?
    
Even though slavery, in this Country, started in the good ol’ Pilgrim-land of Massachusetts and her haughty sister colony of Rhode Island, the South gets all the blame. It is clearer with each passing day that Southern whites are exceeded only by Jews as the greatest scapegoat in history.
 

John Wayne Dobson
Macon, GA

1 Comments:

Blogger thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Please LIKE my
Freedom Watch
Facebook page
share it with friends


Please LIKE my
Southern Heritage News
& Views Facebook page
share it with friends.