http://dixieoutfitters.com

SHNV's Supporters for Apr. 2012:
Brock Townsend
Faithful Southron, THANK YOU!!


Southern Heritage <br>News and Views: A New Beginning Ringgold 4/26/08

Monday, April 28, 2008

A New Beginning Ringgold 4/26/08


PoP Aaron & Chuck Demastus, Ringgold Georgia

In the background is Taylor's Ridge "also call White Oak Mountain." To the right, you can see Ringgold Gap, where our heroes stand made them immortal!


PoP & Son Chay.... My right hand man.

A better view of the gap.

The painting "Try Me" is a gift to me from my NCP CopperHead Sister in New Your City, Valerie Protopapas.

God's blessings to y'all,

Bro. PoP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Please LIKE my
Freedom Watch
Facebook page
share it with friends


Please LIKE my
Southern Heritage News
& Views Facebook page
share it with friends.